Let Sonia come clean on Foundations she heads
Sonia Gandhi is associated with following Foundations and Trusts as either Chairperson, President or a Trustee. First three are multi billion rupees entities funded by tax payer money.
(1) Rajiv Gandhi Foundation- Chairperson
(2) Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust- (title not clear- web site shows Mr. K.M. Pareeth as the chairperson)
(3) Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund- Chairperson
(4) Swaraj Bhavan Trust- President
(5) Kamla Nehru Memorial Hospital Society- President
(6) Jalianwala Bagh National Memorial Trust- Trustee
(7) Nehru Memorial Museum and Library- Member
Since Sonia’s henchmen are too eager for Ramdevji to declare source of funding for all his trusts ad businesses, we expect Sonia Gandhi, as a leader of the ruling combination and a prominent national figure, to come clean on this and set an example by Posting the Details of Assets, Accounts, Black Money Donations to the her Trusts, on their respective websites.
Posted on June 19, 2011, in Congress (Bharat), Corruption, Corruption-Bharat, Sonia Gandhi and tagged assets.accounts, black money, Indira Gandhi Memorial Trust, Jalianwala Bagh National Memorial Trust, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Kamla Nehru Memorial Hospital Society, Nehru Memorial Museum and Library., Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, Ramdev, Sonia Gandhi, Swaraj Bhavan Trust, trusts. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.